What is the correct spelling for PERVIOUSE?
This word (Perviouse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PERVIOUSE
- divers conditions
- fares well
- Perfidies Upon this intimation I made no comment, but "my head thought," as the natives say, that Saduko's real reason for not wishing to see me was that he felt ashamed to do so, and Nandie's that she feared to learn more about her husband's perfidies than she knew already.
- perfidious If her brother has enough credit to recommend us to the French Ambassador, His Excellency may be induced to protect us from the disgrace which this perfidious man has brought upon us.
- pervades Yet it is a figure of the same kind as pervades all human language.
- pious But they continued to keep themselves very much to themselves, and a pious peace rested over their house.
- priors One of the grand priors or grand preceptors generally took the command of these expeditions, and was frequently accompanied by many valiant secular knights, who craved permission to join his standard, and paid large sums of money for a passage to the far East.
- PRIUS Most gentle and innocent reader, I saw that there was no Nisi Prius Court to sit on the following day, so Bumpkin v.