What is the correct spelling for PERVOIS?
This word (Pervois) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERVOIS
- levi's Behind this grille was an exhaust, which sucked away the dust and countless atoms of vegetable matter scattered by Levi's activities, and the running band from above worked it.
- levis Being they were half-priced, I pass 'em on by looking for Levis But Guess what? All my favorite clothing lines and hip designs Were being liquidized and it made me sick to my eyes I don't understand...when I had no ends...the price was quick to rise – Narcissist by Sage Francis
- nerves How can I keep control of my nerves? The way you wind-up When you throw me those curves? I hear him yell, "strike", – Baseball by Michael Franks
- nervous TRINA: Jason, darling, don't get nervous. I'm right here and at your service. – The Fight/Everyone Hates His Parents by Unknown Author
- paris The Marriage The Mimosas Black Sun Over Paris These Garlands – Garlands by Tori Amos
- patois She said, in the patois that was of her and hers: "You ask that?
- peevish "Oh, skykin' round ez usual," was the peevish response.
- perforce More than that; perforce she must gain her own living, and in doing so she must expose herself to all manner of insulting wonder and pity.
- perverse The malicious humor of men, though perverse and refractory, is not so savage and invincible but it may be wrought upon by kindness, and altered by repeated obligations.
- porous You can take a porous pottery vessel, wrap it up in waxcloth, pitch it all over, and then drop it into mid-Atlantic, and not a drop will find its way in.
- porpoise After frequent stops he halted before the broad marble steps that ran like a stairway to heaven, up and up before it ended on the Porpoise Porch of the Palace.
- previous I thought I could have told without previous knowledge that the house had been deserted by its mistress.
- proviso To this Cornwallis finally assented, with the proviso that, "if the Order of St. John shall not have raised a sufficient number of men, the Neapolitan troops shall remain until they shall be relieved by an adequate force, to be agreed upon by the guaranteeing Powers."
- Jarvis We sat and watched Jarvis while our meat course got cold.
- perverts You will be having your name put in that horrid list of perverts in the 'Whitehall Review' if you don't take care.
- priors Henry's council included all his tenants-in-chief, which included archbishops, bishops, abbots, priors , earls, barons, knights and socage tenants of the crown, whether they made payments directly to him or through a sheriff.
- serves "And I think still to make use of him, as the high-priest has done in past years with the best effect when dangers have threatened us; and a dirty road serves when it makes for the goal.
- performs He performs on a large scale, what I practice here on a small one, and the fact of his being more learned is rather troublesome to him than otherwise, since each individual case gives him scores of things to reflect upon.
- proves You have learned the secret, as that proves .
- pros For debate they caught at Bulwer's dramatic sentence, The pen is mightier than the sword, and they argued the pros and cons without getting a verdict, leaving thus to Germany and the Allies to bring the time honored discussion to an end with a demonstration that no one will ever be able effectively to question.
- peons But we'll find servants enough in the neighborhood-Mexican peons and Indians, you know."
- proofs Obviously more serious proofs are needed.
- pivots Then he raised a flagstone in one corner of the chamber that swung easily on pivots set in sockets in the masonry, and led the way again.
- pervades This glow of moral emotion pervades not the poetry only, but the oratory, history, and philosophy of Rome.
132 words made from the letters PERVOIS
4 letter words made from PERVOIS:eipo, epos, eris, eros, esop, evro, iove, ives, oevp, oser, over, ovis, peor, peri, peso, pier, pivo, poer, pore, pose, pros, revi, ries, ripe, rips, rise, rive, rivo, rope, rose, rove, seoi, seor, siev, sire, sore, spiv, svir, veio, veps, vier, vies, viro, vise, viso.
5 letter words made from PERVOIS:eorsi, evros, iover, ioves, ivers, orvis, osier, peros, persi, pires, piros, piver, poire, poise, pores, poser, posie, presi, preso, pries, prise, prose, prove, pvris, reios, revis, rivos, ropes, roves, serov, servi, servo, siero, sirop, sirve, soire, soper, spier, spire, spore, sveio, verio, versi, verso, viers, viper, vireo, vires, viser, visor, voies, voris, voser.
3 letter words made from PERVOIS:eos, epi, esr, ies, ipo, ipv, ire, irs, iso, ivp, ops, opv, ore, pei, per, pes, pie, poe, poi, pre, pro, psi, rep, res, rev, rio, rip, roe, sep, sip, sir, sop, vie, vip.