What is the correct spelling for PERYY?
This word (Peryy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PERYY
- parry The man is big, but he has only a hazy notion when to lead off and how to parry .
- peary Why I'm wrapped up like-Shackleton, or Peary , or any of them.
- percy I am quite certain she wouldn't allow my brother Percy to go fishing a whole day with her; most likely Lord Rockminster wouldn't care to take the trouble.
- perky These two, a slight perky man of middle age, and a frightened rustic-looking woman in homely black-who, by the way, sat with her mouth, open and her knife and fork resting points upward on the table-could do nothing but stare.
- perry To T. S. Perry .
- peru There was an article in the Nov, 1952, Holiday telling about Peru and how cheap it was to live there.
- pr S. 1856. Kellia peculiaris, Adams, Pr .
- pray "Pray don't," said McPhail.
- prey For the delay of half an hour might mean the escape of their prey .
- pro Lord Clarendon's more especially warlike, and anti-Austrian and pro -French; the very reverse of every letter he wrote in the days of Lord Aberdeen.
- pry Most of them made no effort to stop him, but a few tightened their grips on the disintegrators and he had to pry those thick fingers from the weapons, cursing to himself.
- pyre And as we came, the red of the crumbling sandstone burned in the fire of sunset like a funeral pyre heaped with roses.
- sperry Here, being chiefly instigated thereto by the great piety and unaffected purity of morals in which the inhabitants of that colony excel the greater part of the world, Sperry began with the utmost industry to endeavour at retrieving his reading; and the master with whom he lived favouring his inclinations, was at great pains and some expense to have him taught writing.
- preys The fire which on my bosom preys Is lone as some volcanic isle; No torch is kindled at its blaze; A funeral pile!