What is the correct spelling for PESADENT?
This word (Pesadent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESADENT
- pasadena So far as I know, Batchelder, in Pasadena , still has the monopoly on architectural tiles for the entire Pacific coast.
- patent I have dismissed the important subject of the patent -laws in a few lines.
- peasant We were followed by the peasant Crau.
- pedant Perhaps this might have occurred in any country, and a comedy of The Pedant , discovering the greedy humanity within the dusty scholar, would not bring it home to one in particular.
- pendant I don't mind so much about my beautiful diamond pendant , but do somehow get back the things belonging to my guests.
- pendent And, watching the effect of her stray arrow, she had beheld an actual flush on the beauty's fair, impassive cheek, and had positively heard a smothered sigh from an admirably brought-up heart, no more given ordinarily to such weaknesses than the diamond-studded heart pendent from her bracelet, the belle's heart and the bracelet's heart being both formed alike, to fetch their price, and bid to do no more:-power of volition would have been as inconvenient in, and interfered as greatly with, the sale of one as of the other.
- percent I didn't like the engine housing-I never had, so I went along with them a hundred percent on that.
- pestilent Such letters always bring me to think of Harriet Martineau's pestilent plan of doing to destruction half of the intellectual life of the world, by suppressing every mental breath breathed through the post office.
- precedent Virgineam dissoluit zonan, saith the Poet, conceiuing out of a thing precedent , a thing subsequent.
- president "I beg your pardon, Mr. President , if we interrupt the Council," began Mr. Rogers; "but I have brought a visitor here, Sir Ommaney Ward, who has business with you so soon as the sitting is over."
- prudent Prudent woman, Mrs. Yorke-Bannerman!
- resident The Government of Spain having lost control of Cuba and being unable to protect the property or lives of resident American citizens, or to comply with its treaty obligations, we believe that the Government of the United States should actively use its influence and good offices to restore peace and give independence to the island."
263 words made from the letters PESADENT
3 letter words made from PESADENT:ade, adp, ane, ans, ant, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, das, dat, den, des, dna, dts, eat, edp, end, ene, ent, epa, ese, est, eta, nad, nap, nee, net, pad, pan, pas, pat, pea, pee, pen, pes, pet, psa, pst, sad, sap, sat, sea, see, sen, sep, set, spa, stp, tad, tan, tap, tea, ted, tee, ten, tpn.
4 letter words made from PESADENT:aden, adps, ante, apne, apse, asnd, daen, dane, dant, date, dean, deep, dent, eade, ease, east, eats, eden, eeas, enad, ende, ends, epae, esna, etna, nape, naps, nast, neap, neat, need, nepa, nest, nets, pads, pane, pans, pant, past, pate, pean, peat, peed, peen, pene, pent, pest, pntd, ptsd, sade, sand, sane, sant, sate, seat, sede, seed, seen, seep, send, sene, sent, sept, seta, snap, span, spat, step, taee, tape, taps, tean, teen, tend, tepe, tsen.
5 letter words made from PESADENT:adept, aedes, andes, anees, anese, anted, apest, apnts, apsed, aspen, asten, atend, atene, danse, dante, daten, dates, deans, dease, deats, deens, deepa, deeps, denes, densa, dense, dente, dents, depen, depts, deste, dnsap, eades, eaned, eanes, eapen, eased, eaten, edens, ednas, enate, endas, enets, enset, epeda, estan, esten, etens, etnas, naped, nates, nease, needs, neeps, neset, neste, netas, netes, paese, pande, pands, panes, panet, pants, paste, pates, peans, peate, peens, peets, penda, pends, pened, penes, pense, penta, pente, pents, pesta, peten, petes, sandt, saned, sapne, sated, sdate, sedan, sedna, seena, seend, seeta, senad, senat, senta, sente, sepad, sepat, spade, spate, spead, speat, speed, speen, spend, spent, stand, stape, stead, stede, steed, steep, stena, stene, taped, tapen, tased, teads, teaed, tease, teens, tende, tends, tenes, tensa, tense, tepas, tepes, tesna, tsade.