What is the correct spelling for PESANT?
This word (Pesant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESANT
- pant She ran to open the door as steps were heard in the hall, but it was Sarah Woodham who entered, holding her hand to her side, haggard and breathless, as she staggered into the room, only just able to pant forth, "Coming directly," before she reeled and would have fallen, had not Claude supported her, and let her sink into a chair.
- peanut It was a peanut .
- peasant I am only an ignorant girl, half bourgeoise, half peasant , monsieur, but I have my woman's knowledge-and I know there is a difference between you and the others.
- pedant It is an old trick of the schools to rouse a pedant to desperate and distracted self-contradiction by quietly imitating everything he says.
- pennant Heroism is shown in Jeanne d'Arc, mounted on a war-horse and flinging abroad her victorious pennant .
- pent That one touch let loose Nick's pent -up fury and he allowed himself to be drawn.
- percent A profit of at east one hundred percent was expected.
- pest The neighborhood is famous for this insect pest .
- pheasant The pheasant -tailed jacanas are acquiring the long tail feathers that form the wedding ornaments of both sexes.
- plant 27. We could not find but three specimens of the plant .
- pleasant After that there were many pleasant days for Peter Rabbit.
- pliant During wet weather it becomes pliant again.
- present Won't you tell me this story for my best Christmas present ?"
- pursuant Some of the changes were made, as in Virginia, by senators refusing to vote for the expunging resolution, as required by the state legislatures, and then resigning their seats, pursuant to a ridiculous theory of the ultra Democrats, which, if carried out, would completely nullify the provision for a six year's senatorial term.
- resent But I can see that you would resent an offer of help.
- peasants "I'm not the man to harbour ill-feeling against any one," said the major, turning to the crowd of apparently humble-looking peasants .
106 words made from the letters PESANT
3 letter words made from PESANT:ane, ans, ant, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, est, eta, nap, net, pan, pas, pat, pea, pen, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, sen, sep, set, spa, stp, tan, tap, tea, ten, tpn.
4 letter words made from PESANT:ante, apne, apse, east, eats, esna, etna, nape, naps, nast, neap, neat, nepa, nest, nets, pane, pans, pant, past, pate, pean, peat, pent, pest, sane, sant, sate, seat, sent, sept, seta, snap, span, spat, step, tape, taps, tean, tsen.
5 letter words made from PESANT:apest, apnts, aspen, asten, estan, etnas, nates, netas, panes, panet, pants, paste, pates, peans, penta, pents, pesta, sapne, senat, senta, sepat, spate, speat, spent, stape, stena, tapen, tensa, tepas, tesna.