What is the correct spelling for PESEANT?
This word (Peseant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESEANT
- descent Cleonymus was of royal descent , but seeming too arbitrary and absolute, had no great respect nor credit at home; and Areus was king there.
- pageant He was like one of those gracious figures in a pageant or a play, whose joys seem to be remote from one, but whose sorrows stir one's sense of beauty, and whose wounds are like red roses.
- pant Amid life's wreck, we struggle to secure Some floating fragment from oblivion's wave: We pant for somewhat that may still endure, And snatch at least a shadow from the grave.
- peanut He took it without looking up and ran away to the peanut -stand which is always steaming at the first corner all over Christendom.
- peasant The peasant grinned, and walked away whistling.
- pedant Why, the bombastic pedant couldn't even write a satisfactory letter to the Bishop of Silchester to keep himself from being ignominiously chucked out of his living.
- pennant Meanwhile, Mr. Howe, hoisting his broad pennant on board the Success frigate, went in as near as possible to shore, followed by the other frigates, to protect the landing of the troops; and, now, with Lord George Sackville and General Dury in command, the gentlemen volunteers, the grenadier companies, and three battalions of guards pulled to shore.
- pent The remark was precisely what was needed, for the pent -up feelings of the entire company were now poured forth upon the unfortunate young man.
- percent Two years ago crime was increasing at the rate of 18 percent annually.
- peseta Thinking that there might have been a confusion of checks in the station, we gave this childlike native a peseta and a card with our Santiago address in case "the Madrid gentleman" should suspect us of highway robbery.
- pest Solyman the Magnificent must have often repented of his clemency in letting the Knights leave Rhodes alive, and in 1564 he decided it would be a fitting end to his reign if he could destroy the worst pest of the Mediterranean by capturing Malta and annihilating the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
- pheasant Our domestic fowls, ducks, and geese have almost lost, not only in the individual but in the race, their power of flight; for we do not see a chicken, when frightened, take flight like a young pheasant ....
- plant Siolim The plant exhibition at Saligao had given me an idea of what to expect at the next plant festival I attended, which was at Siolim.
- pleasant He's kind and pleasant with me, and that's enough.
- present The present view was a new struggle.
- pursuant Tell Bartow to send a deed for me to execute to Carpenter, pursuant to our contract.
- peasants When you want to find the peasants , follow along this stream and it will guide you to them."
159 words made from the letters PESEANT
3 letter words made from PESEANT:ane, ans, ant, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, ene, ent, epa, ese, est, eta, nap, nee, net, pan, pas, pat, pea, pee, pen, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, see, sen, sep, set, spa, stp, tan, tap, tea, tee, ten, tpn.
5 letter words made from PESEANT:anees, anese, apest, apnts, aspen, asten, atene, eanes, eapen, eaten, enate, enets, enset, estan, esten, etens, etnas, nates, nease, neeps, neset, neste, netas, netes, paese, panes, panet, pants, paste, pates, peans, peate, peens, peets, penes, pense, penta, pente, pents, pesta, peten, petes, sapne, seena, seeta, senat, senta, sente, sepat, spate, speat, speen, spent, stape, steep, stena, stene, tapen, tease, teens, tenes, tensa, tense, tepas, tepes, tesna.
4 letter words made from PESEANT:ante, apne, apse, ease, east, eats, eeas, epae, esna, etna, nape, naps, nast, neap, neat, nepa, nest, nets, pane, pans, pant, past, pate, pean, peat, peen, pene, pent, pest, sane, sant, sate, seat, seen, seep, sene, sent, sept, seta, snap, span, spat, step, taee, tape, taps, tean, teen, tepe, tsen.