What is the correct spelling for PESEANTS?
This word (Peseants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PESEANTS
- acting with regard to
- agree upon
- be invented
- being the loser
- comporting oneself
- more blackmarket
- more equanimous
- most toadying
- opened heart
- opened in to
- pageants In these days, when there had been neither games, nor pageants, nor distribution of corn, the Romans and Caesar had been their sole subjects of conversation.
- pants Ed was not too sure of how well the pants would stand up to persistent assault himself.
- peanuts Black Pete's father brought peanuts from Africa to America, and sometimes Santa Klaas drops a bagful of these, as a great curiosity, into the shoes of the Dutch young folks.
- peasant Perhaps it will do me good to see him in the dress of a peasant!
- peasants The boat lay alongside now; the gang-plank was run out and the peasants went on board with their baskets of vegetables, followed by the priest.
- pesetas Suppose I buy it; suppose we say five hundred pesetas?"
- pests The control of other insect pests and fungous plant diseases has been well worked out by agricultural experiment stations throughout the country, and these methods should be sought before attempting any campaign of suppression.
- pheasants On rare occasions we would find Lord Powerscourt's pheasants in our snares.
- Plants This made a soil fit for tender plants to grow in, and even the wild flowers sprang up in them.
- presents But here a grave difficulty at once presents itself.
- resents No. But they have fastened him to a windlass, near the engine-room, and he resents it.