What is the correct spelling for PESIANT?
This word (Pesiant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESIANT
- paint Mr. Ross would have loved to paint you."
- pant He began to pant.
- peanut How much is the peanut straw hat?
- peasant When the peasant-child sees his father dying on his fever-bed, and knows that the question is in the heart of both parents, what is to become of the widow and her children, he may feel his little heart bursting with fear and sorrow, and may think that no one can be more unhappy than he.
- pedant He was, judged by his writings, a man of considerable education, a good deal of a pedant, and shared the credulity and fondness for embellishment of the writers of his time.
- penchant A wit with a penchant for the vernacular might well reply, "That's the spirit!"
- pennant She carried no flag or pennant.
- pent The words he spoke, however, were just a means of letting off pent up steam.
- persian The Persian king fled into his own land, and his mother, wife, and children were captured.
- pint Harrington," said he, "the news of the day, the news of the theatre, which I was bringing you full speed, when I stumbled upon this cursed half-pint of asses' milk, which Mrs..
- plaint Under my fingers was the sweet-toned organ of the church, on my lips the yearning plaint of an ancient Bengali devotee who had searched for eternal solace: In this world, Mother, none can love me; In this world they do not know love divine.
- plant Dashaway, the whole plant and everything in it is at your service.
- pliant We went out in a pretty, light, open carriage, drawn by four good horses, through beautiful avenues, lined on each side with the pliant bamboo, and sown with all the various flowers of the tropics.
- point "Short and to the point.
- print And nice paper and clear print.
- pursuant This impression was decidedly heightened when, a few moments later, Miss Brown, pursuant of her resolution to lower Dennis's pride, ordered him in an offensive manner to do something for her that had no connection with the entertainment.
- Shan't Shan't be sorry for lunch, though."
- Persians Know that I have kept my rarest news till last: the Persians are coming to Egypt!"
263 words made from the letters PESIANT
5 letter words made from PESIANT:aesti, aints, aisen, aisne, anesi, anies, anise, ansip, apest, apnts, aspen, aspie, asten, astin, atnip, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, epist, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, ieast, inapt, inept, inset, insta, ipsen, isnae, ispat, nates, nepit, netas, paesi, paine, pains, paint, paite, panes, panet, panis, panti, pants, pasin, pasni, paste, pates, patis, patni, peans, peins, penia, penis, penta, pents, pesta, pesti, petai, piane, pians, piast, piena, piest, pieta, piets, pinas, pines, pinte, pints, pisan, piste, pitas, pties, saine, saint, saite, sanei, santi, sapei, sapin, sapne, satie, satin, seita, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, sepat, sepia, sepin, septi, setai, setia, setin, sient, sinta, sipan, sitae, snipe, spain, spait, spani, spate, speat, spent, spine, spite, stain, stape, steai, stein, stena, stipe, taiep, tapei, tapen, tapie, tapin, tapis, teian, tenia, tenis, tensa, tepas, tesna, tiens, tinea, tines, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from PESIANT:ain, ane, ani, ans, ant, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, epi, est, eta, ies, nap, net, nip, nit, pan, pas, pat, pea, pei, pen, pes, pet, pia, pie, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, sap, sat, sea, sen, sep, set, sin, sip, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tip, tpn.
4 letter words made from PESIANT:ante, anti, apis, apne, apse, asin, east, eats, esna, etna, inst, iten, nape, naps, nast, neap, neat, nepa, nest, nets, nipa, nipe, nips, nits, pain, pane, pans, pant, past, pate, pean, peat, pent, pest, pine, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, sane, sant, sate, seat, sein, sent, sept, seta, sian, sine, sita, site, snap, snip, snit, span, spat, spin, spit, step, taei, tape, taps, tean, teip, tepi, tian, ties, tine, tips, tsen.