What is the correct spelling for PESSURED?
This word (Pessured) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESSURED
- assured He'd "shoot 'em down as fast as they crossed the trail," he assured us, but we were not so confident of his prowess. In this city, be assured Some will rise above the herd – What Is The Measure Of Your Success? by Steve Taylor
- desired I desired her to be shown in. warm and tired what else could I ask there's nothing to be desired – Air That I Breathe by K. D. Lang
- leisured Hawthorne and Emerson and Margaret Fuller and their friends were trying to make a culture against time; but any record of their lives which gives a candid account of how desperately these people had to struggle to make the meanest living shows that the poor American ants were then utterly unable to form the leisured community which is the necessary environment for grasshoppers.
- measured He paused, and measured his words out slowly.
- pasture The yaks are driven out to pasture at sunrise, and home at sunset, till the middle of the month, when they return to Yeumtong.
- persuade She wondered presently whether they would come after her, and persuade her to go back; it would be unkind if they did not, and yet she would rather be alone just then.
- pessary Therefore, the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine recommendation is that placement of cervical pessary in pregnancy to decrease preterm birth, should be used only in the context of a clinical trial or research protocol.
- pestered She had been sure that he had come to Los Angeles, and she had pestered her dad into bringing her here in the firm belief that she would find him at once and "have it out with him" once and for all.
- Passed As they passed they glanced at him contemptuously.
- Pastured None upon those dark days their pastured oxen did lead, Daphnis, to drink of the cold clear rivulet; never a steed Tasted the flowing waters, or cropped one blade in the mead.
- Peered Charlie sat up, startled, and peered out ahead.
- Perjured The shock of blasted fortunes was falling upon the dying heart; the convictions which a long life had never brought home-that men were false and their words a lie-were stealing over the man upon the brink of the grave; and he who had loved his neighbor like a brother was to be taught, at the eleventh hour, that the beings he trusted were perjured and forsworn.
- Perspired By and by his breathing grew scarcer, and I, too, began to feel extremely cold on account of now standing still after having perspired with exertion.
- Persuaded You know perfectly well half the girls you know would let themselves be persuaded.
- Perused The popular illustrated Spanish prints A.B.C. and Blanco y Negro, which carry on a vehement Germanophil propaganda, are carefully perused, as coming from "home," by Spanish emigrants throughout Latin America, who thus become, half unwittingly, disseminators of German views and of belief in German victory.
- Pessaries They cannot stand up straight, they cannot walk, they cannot live, except by the aid of girdles, trusses, pessaries, and a whole collection of secret horrors and complex mechanisms.
158 words made from the letters PESSURED
4 letter words made from PESSURED:deep, deer, depr, deru, dupe, duse, edur, ered, erse, eure, peed, peer, peru, peur, prud, pude, pure, puse, puss, reed, reup, rude, rues, rupe, ruse, sede, seed, seep, seer, sees, sere, spud, spue, spur, sree, sspe, sude, suds, suer, sues, sups, surd, sure, uper, urde, used, user, uses, ussr.
5 letter words made from PESSURED:deeps, depue, deres, dersu, derus, desse, desus, deuss, drees, drese, dress, drupe, druss, dupee, dupes, duree, dures, edper, eduse, erses, esper, esser, peers, peres, preed, prese, press, preud, prude, pruss, pseud, puder, puede, puers, puree, pures, purse, puses, redes, redus, reeds, repse, reses, resus, reuse, reuss, rudes, ruess, ruped, rupee, rupes, rused, ruses, russe, seder, seeps, seper, seres, serpe, serse, sespe, speed, speer, spees, spree, sprue, spuds, spued, spuer, spurs, suder, sudre, suede, suers, super, supes, surds, sured, suree, sures, upsee, urdee, urped, users.
3 letter words made from PESSURED:des, dre, due, edp, ese, esr, pee, per, pes, pre, pud, pus, red, rep, res, rue, see, sep, sse, sue, sup, sur, sus, urd, use.