What is the correct spelling for PESTE?
This word (Peste) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESTE
- past Ark of my hopes, Ark of my dreams; Sweep lordly o'er the drowned Past , Fly glittering through the sun's strange beams; Sail fast, sail fast. – A Song Of The Future. by Sidney Lanier
- pasta A little pasta Listen to some music A little rasta – Girl, I Wanna Lay You Down by Jack Johnson
- paste Heb je mij daar verdreven en dan geschreven wat er paste, Lussen zonder laste maar de diamand die kraste, – Tweezaamheid by ABN
- peseta Grahame asked, for he knew that a peseta , which is equal to about twenty cents, will not buy much of the coarse maize-flour the Canary peasants live upon.
- pest Some think the Cockroach is a pest But that's the insect I like best – Cockroachs by weird al yankovic
- pester Somewhat belated, it came in the course of three or four months with a rather tart letter in which I was given to understand that it wasn't quite the thing to pester a great publishing house with queries of the kind I had been so persistent in propounding.
- post Into leaving his post And picking up Angel who Just arrived here from the coast Who looked so fine at first – JUST LIKE TOM THUMB'S BLUES by Bob Dylan
- poster in jedem Kinderzimmer, ?ber dem Sofa, sein Gesicht auf Poster , Nase voll mit Koka, n?chtelang nichts als Vodka, Senora und Poker. – Supa Stah by Doppelkopf
- Pete Pipe on death row, they told on Pete They the reason that pistol ain't on the street – Tattle Teller by Tony Yayo
- pests Indeed, "bat-hunting" is followed by some as a profession, so eager are the owners of the cattle-farms to get rid of these pests .