What is the correct spelling for PESTIE?
This word (Pestie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PESTIE
- past Jack the Cowboy went up north He's buried in your past. The LoneWolf went out drinking That was over pretty fast. – TOUGHMAMA by Bob Dylan
- pasties This shop made a specialty of forcemeat pasties .
- pastime Our two glad souls are they, That pastime take, and stray Along the terraces and woodland grass?
- peseta At last the day came that actually they had not a peseta in the house and knew not where to get another.
- pest It is a dreary drive over the hills to the pest -house.
- pester "But the Union folks won't pester you uns," said Kelsey, speaking before he thought.
- pestle After the taro is baked, they peel it with a shell, and pound it with a stone pestle in wooden trays, mixing with it water; then they set it away to ferment.
- petite La Petite Presse of this morning is polite.
50 words made from the letters PESTIE
5 letter words made from PESTIE:eesti, epist, espie, peets, pesti, petes, petie, piest, piets, piste, pties, septi, siete, spite, steep, stipe, tepes.
3 letter words made from PESTIE:epi, ese, est, ies, pee, pei, pes, pet, pie, pit, psi, pst, see, sep, set, sip, sit, stp, tee, tie, tip.
4 letter words made from PESTIE:pest, pits, seep, sept, site, spit, step, teip, tepe, tepi, ties, tips.