What is the correct spelling for PETEAL?
This word (Peteal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETEAL
- betel These consist in the supervision of the grain fields, coconut groves, betel -nut plantations, and in the preservation of the general order and peace of the town.
- metal Heavy solid metal Shift it into go mode Hit the skinny pedal Make a violation – W.F.O. by static-x
- pedal At the same time, he hit the reverse pedal and backed the ship away from the asteroid's surface.
- peel Peel skin down to elbow.
- penal That event was delayed till the first year of Queen Victoria's reign; the House of Lords defending it, as it defended all other abuses of our old penal code, when the Commons in 1815 passed a Bill for its abolition.
- petal It was very simple-hearted, as such things seem mostly obliged to be, but nature helped art out so well with a lovely abundance of leaf and petal that a far more exacting taste than ours must have been satisfied.
- peter Peter, give me your hand.
- petrel Then, tuning his instrument back to 600, he listened once more for some message from the seaplane, the Stormy Petrel .
- petrol There I got three tins of petrol from a passing motor-car, and at ten minutes past six that evening I alighted gently in my own home meadow at Devizes, after such a journey as no mortal upon earth has ever yet taken and lived to tell the tale.
61 words made from the letters PETEAL
3 letter words made from PETEAL:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, eel, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, lee, let, pal, pat, pea, pee, pel, pet, tap, tea, tee.
4 letter words made from PETEAL:alee, alep, atle, elea, epae, epel, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, peel, pelt, plat, plea, taee, tael, tale, tape, teal, tepe.
5 letter words made from PETEAL:alete, elate, leape, leepa, lepta, letea, peate, pelat, pelea, petal, plate, pleat, telae.