What is the correct spelling for PETEND?
This word (Petend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETEND
- attend "Now, Leo, if you can read any more, I must attend to what you call beesness.
- depend In a small business like mine we can depend a good deal upon the memory for that.
- patent You don't know the laws; you must take out a patent, and that costs two thousand francs, and you want influence.
- patient He could not be patient.
- pedant No, Mr. Coventry, your story is a good one, and well told; don't let us defile it with the comments of a skeptical credulous pedant.
- penned How would you like to be penned up- Penned up?
- petard Agnes cut this out, enclosing it with an anonymous letter to Petard.
- portend Miss Chipchase said nothing, but marvelled much what all this anxiety about dear Blanche's health might portend.
- portent He argued that it was a portent that the sacred snake during those days deserted his usual haunt.
- potent Still more potent had been the influence of his active out-of-door life.
- pretend I do not pretend much knowledge on these subjects.
- tend His wife had lately died, and there was no one at home to tend the little one.
- Petered He arose and Tom helped him through the gully to where it petered out, and so to their cabin.
- Pudenda The malo is bound around the loins, after having passed between the legs, to cover the pudenda.