What is the correct spelling for PETIET?
This word (Petiet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETIET
- patient I'm way too tired to be patient Runnin' around and heart pacin' – Dowutigotta by Andre Nickatina
- petard As a moralist March was flattered to be hoist with his own petard , but as a husband he was not going to come down at once.
- peter Has not Peter found him yet?
- petite Do not fret, Pauline; let us hope La Petite is a true Valmet."
- pewit Are the jay, and owl, and pewit All awake and loudly calling?
- pitted In answer to which Winthrop went into explanations at some length; from which at least this much was clearly made out by Mr. Herder and Winnie, - that the cause would come to a hearing probably in May, before Chancellor Justice; when Winthrop and Mr. Brick would stand openly pitted against each other and have an opportunity of trying their mutual strength, or the strength of their principles; when also it would, according to the issue of said conflict, be decided whether the Ryles must or not reply to Winthrop's further demands upon them.
- potted And Ditmar, after driving the car a few paces beyond the entrance, led her through the revolving doors into a long corridor, paved with marble and lighted by bulbs glowing from the ceiling, where benches were set against the wall, overspread by the leaves of potted plants set in the intervals between them.