What is the correct spelling for PETIETE?
This word (Petiete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETIETE
- appetite He had lost his appetite for a week or so, but worked none the worse for it now.
- patient I am not going to give you my address even; you must be patient for a little while."
- peter Peter, where have I heard that name before?
- petite Remember"-and again he halted in his speech, as though seeking for a suitable reason for accompanying him-"we rode together when la petite was about to be lost to you; let us do so now when, I hope most fervently, she is about to be restored to you.
- petty So in Virginia's presence she became more trivial and petty than ever.
- piety It is the nearest approach to despair possible upon the soil of Old Testament piety .
- pitted I think that we will make a trio difficult to overcome, and if my friend Tars Tarkas, Jeddak of Thark, were but one of us we could fight our way from one end of Barsoom to the other even though the whole world were pitted against us."
- potted Mr. Theodore Fane had the misfortune to be his immediate predecessor, and was "potted" at long distances.
- puttee Six minutes later, correct to a buckle and a puttee -fold, he salutes his commanding officer, nodding pleasantly to him from Nixey's roof, and buckets down the street at a tremendous gallop, the happiest man in Gueldersdorp, with this shout following him: "My regards to Lady Hannah.
- Patted She had put it back in its place and patted the earth carefully down on it and just now she wondered if Martha could tell her what it was.
- Petted She obeyed her thoroughly healthy instincts, chief of which was "to have a good time," to be loved and petted by people.