What is the correct spelling for PETRE?
This word (Petre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETRE
- metre The epic songs still live among the poorest, recorded by oral tradition alone, and preserving all the features of a perfect metre and of a more ancient language.
- padre The "padre" was in a shooting-jacket, evidently just in from a riding- tour.
- pare -Another way. Pare a quantity of lemons, and pour some hot water on the peels.
- pate Ye air thinking the brute can save ye-but I'll put a bullet through his pate .
- pert Wych Hazel herself is rich and insufferably pert ; her lover, Rollo, Dane, Duke, or Olaf, as he is called indifferently, is rich and in his ways 'masterful.
- peru Prescott's "Conquest of Peru ", two volumes, new, fifty cents each!
- pet This is what she told: "My pet is a pigeon.
- peter Peter looked at him.
- petrel Soft sunny islands, far and lone, Where the shy petrel builds her nest; Deep coral caves to mermaids known- These were my visions bright and blest.
- pewter The way was for every one to dip his pewter spoon into the central dish, and convey as much or as little as he liked at a time of the hot porridge into his pure fresh milk.
- pyre In yonder gleam Of fearsome flame, the horrors of my dream Are now accomplished-all we loved and cherished, And sought, and fought for, in that pyre have perished!"
- Peered Tom, in front, peered eagerly at the track.
- Pedro God help every one to his own, Master Pedro , and let us all proceed fairly and honestly; and now go on."
- Pete At the thought of facing Pete Bellows' angry stare Wilbur shuddered.