What is the correct spelling for PETTERN?
This word (Pettern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETTERN
- bittern So the Cormorants winked and blinked, and thought how different the Bittern looked when on the alert for his prey, or calling his mate.
- patter He knows every move of the game-can patter like an archbishop."
- pattern Past and present, they don't matter. Now the future's sorted out Watch, you're moving in elliptical pattern Think it's not what you say – 1901 by phoenix
- peter "Ah, here is Peter !
- petite Mabel did not urge her further; she no longer called her la petite when she spoke of her to Eleanor.
- petting Then she would rub it gently with her trunk, petting it.
- petty There were more Grand or Petty Falls than I can remember.
- pewter A little mulatto girl, with her hair plaited in a dozen fine braids, was placing a dish of fried bacon at one end of the walnut-coloured oil-cloth on the table, around which the six children, already clothed and hungry, were beating an impatient tattoo with pewter spoons.
58 words made from the letters PETTERN
3 letter words made from PETTERN:ene, ent, ern, ert, nee, net, pee, pen, per, pet, pre, rep, ret, tee, ten, ter, tet, tnt, tpn.
5 letter words made from PETTERN:enter, entre, erent, etten, etter, nette, pente, peret, peten, peter, preen, prete, ptere, rente, tener, tenet, tente, teper, terne, teter, treet.
4 letter words made from PETTERN:erne, eter, etre, nett, peen, peer, pene, pent, pert, reen, rent, rete, rptn, teen, tent, tepe, tern, tree.