What is the correct spelling for PETY?
This word (Pety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PETY
- peaty Thirty Bushels for Potassium There are some soils, however, which are not normal-soils whose composition bears no sort of relation to the average of the earth's crust; such, for example, as peaty swamp soil or bog lands, which consist largely of partly decayed moss and swamp grasses.
- pet But you can't make a pet of this animal.
- petty Harry had, as he promised, kept his eye on Jacob, who, greatly to his satisfaction, had been made a petty officer.
- piety Perhaps they are the only perfect fragments that remain of that venerable edifice, which once stood the monument of ancient piety , the ornament of the town, and the envy of the priest out of place.
- pity He could not meet the pity in their eyes.
- Pete It was late when at length he arose, and looked in at Pete .
- Pets Her place is there along with her father; and it's wonderful how he pets that little child.