What is the correct spelling for PEVERSION?
This word (Peversion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEVERSION
- aversion Still life is their aversion.
- diversion It was well along in the day, when Dave from sheer weariness and worry had lain down among the heaps of burlap, that a diversion came to monotony.
- perversion But such a method centres all attention in mere vocal skill, to the loss, if not to the perversion of its spirit.
- reversion He is a true reversion to type.
- perversions The perversions of the maxims of virtue by which they sought to justify the crimes of others, they applied to their own conduct in the broadest sense.