What is the correct spelling for PEVES?
This word (Peves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PEVES
- eaves The floor was bare and worn, but carefully swept, and the things that were stored there were huddled together far back under the eaves, as if to make room for others.
- pave Me; I like the houses, and the people, and the pave.
- pelvis She tilted her pelvis, pushed against his hand, and helped him to remove her warm underwear.
- perverse He, too, sat silent a long time-long enough for an utterly perverse and whimsical humor to take complete possession of him.
- Peas And Miss Henderson is as like her as two peas.
- Yves In the month of May when M. Yves Guyot's La Politique Boer made its appearance, the supply of literature by more or less competent judges on South African affairs was already so formidable in this country, that an English publication of his pamphlet was apparently not wanted.
- Fees At least, I hope you paid the fees."
- proves Which proves I was right after all!
- pews When all sat on forms without the shade of pews, example taught a lesson of reverent attitude to the congregation, who felt obliged to lay aside any bad habits which might have grown up out of sight, so as to be unconsciously prepared for the new church, where the very width of the open benches and the shape of their ends are suggestive of kneeling in prayer.
- peels It might be said that this is an unreasonable recommendation: but when it is considered that the whole of the skin generally desquamates, or peels off, and consequently leaves the surface of the body exposed to cold, which cold flies to the kidneys, producing a peculiar and serious disease in them, ending in dropsy, this warning will not be deemed unreasonable.
- PAVES For us Spring paves the woods with beautiful words rather than flowers, and when we look into the eyes of our mistress we see nothing but adjectives.