What is the correct spelling for PEVIDE?
This word (Pevide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEVIDE
- divide The English Admiral, completely surprised by the double attack, was obliged to divide his attention. Barriers that divide Trapping me inside – Walls by napalm death
- evade "You should have realized your limitations sooner," I said, "for you cannot evade a dinner at the twelfth hour, when you are the guest of dishonour as well.
- ivied Clear and cool, clear and cool, By laughing shallow, and dreaming pool; Cool and clear, cool and clear, By shining shingle, and foaming wear; Under the crag where the ouzel sings, And the ivied wall where the church-bell rings, Undefiled, for the undefiled; Play by me, bathe in me, mother and child.
- paid To his surprise and satisfaction, Mr. Scawthorne happened to be at home; so the cabman was paid , and Joseph went up to the second floor.
- pave Carbajal, whose sagacious eye fully comprehended the position in which they stood, was in favor of accepting the royal grace on the terms proposed; and he intimated his sense of their importance by declaring, that "he would pave the way for the bearer of them into the capital with ingots of gold and silver."
- paved After the gloom of the passageway, the small brick-paved yard seemed brilliant with lights.
- Levied Having thus exerted himself to remove the just complaints of the disaffected, he levied a considerable army, and having left the young king at Bristol, he proceeded to lay siege to the castle of Mountsorel in Leicestershire, which was in the possession of the French.