What is the correct spelling for PEYED?
This word (Peyed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEYED
- eyed He eyed the newcomer once more. "Seize him, seize him!" the Abbot cried With his fat voice through the trees; Robin a smooth arrow felt and eyed, And Will jumped stout with his knees. – Robin Hood's Flight by Leigh Hunt
- keyed I keyed for General.
- peyote Nylon thread is more suited to peyote stitch because it is softer and more pliable than fishing line, which permits the beads of the stitch to sit straight without undue tension bending the arrangement out of place.
- pied Beau-Pied, said he, fetch my notary, and Count Steinbock, and my niece Hortense, and the stockbroker to the Treasury.
- played But that fellow played a warm one on me, and I want to pay him back.
- Prayed Timokles shut his eyes, and prayed.
- Preyed They surmised that it was the work of the cow-men on whom they had preyed and that vengeful punchers lay hidden behind that death-fringe of green willow and hazel.
- Pete Look at Pete , and then talk.
- payed On my arrival at Dover I payed off my coachman, who went away with a heavy heart.