What is the correct spelling for PFREDE?
This word (Pfrede) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PFREDE
- fired Instantly Mr Max Henchell's patriotic ambition was fired . I'm not fired Only tired – Wonderful by All Left Out
- freed Wordsworth's poems will never produce their due effect until they are freed from their present artificial arrangement, and grouped more naturally. Hoping that the horror will recede Hoping that tomorrow, we'll all be freed – Red Sector A by rush
- fret Mother don't you fret Cos we've been through so much pain and joy and suffering For me to forget The times we had together – Mother by Travis
- freud A soul with a void A life with no purpose No meaning left for Freud Time is reality and days go by so fast – Time Is Reality by Joyslam
- fried What is it in ya, deep in the dead and we get fried P.O.D. d when it comes to ride – Sleepwalkers by bone thugs-n-harmony
- parade It does not suffice to have parade -ground drills in Cape Town as a preliminary flourish; we should at least show ourselves as ready as the Boers be willing.
- pride No, he wouldn't-pride wouldn't let him.
- puffed There was a long silence, during which Mr. Claybourne puffed at his cigar.
- Fared He had fared ill.
- Fred It was Fred Brownley's voice.
- Freda "It-it was I," faltered Freda , wondering if the lady would be angry with her.
- Freddie And even Freddie Firefly was becoming restless.
- Freddy Freddy and I thought we heard your voice.