What is the correct spelling for PHAES?
This word (Phaes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHAES
- chase Pardon me, but I got paper to chase Now cut thru the talkin' and bring me straight to the safe I know where the cameras at and I'm destroyin' the tape I'm not leaving no evidence for the forensics to trace – In My Life by juvenile
- phase They sat in the parlor as if waiting for the world to come to an end-as indeed it had, one phase of it, to them.
- phrase I dislike the phrase .
- Has He has enough to bear.
- Peas It must have rained in torrents the day before, for the peas had been broken down to the ground; some of the leaves were whipped to ribbons, others covered with earth.
- Phases The spirit which animated them spread to other bodies, and was stimulated by the uncompromising attitude still assumed by the Anglican bishop, who was anxious, as Sherwood's effort proved, to obtain advantages for his church beyond those given it by the act of 1840. When the LaFontaine-Baldwin ministry was formed, the movement for the secularization of the reserves among the Upper Canadian Liberals, or Reformers as many preferred to call their party, became so pronounced as to demand the serious consideration of the government; but there was no inclination shown by the French Canadians in the cabinet to disturb the settlement of 1840, and the serious phases of the Rebellion Losses Bill kept the whole question for some time in the background.