What is the correct spelling for PHARMA?
This word (Pharma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHARMA
- arm He took her arm and led her to the table. And though to be thus elemented, arm These creatures from home-born intrinsic harm, – An Anatomy Of The World... by John Donne
- army And how did we draw this army ? Love is an army Waiting for me – Love Is an Army by LeAnn Rimes
- charm Church had lost its charm . Gentlemen loaded with charm Seemingly meaning no harm – Washington Twist by Unknown Author
- farm "I was thinking that I haven't a horse on my farm . Well, he left her just a blanket of snow up on the farm That won't keep your conscience very warm – Rapid City, South Dakota by Dwight Yoakam
- farmer Papa was a carpenter, a blacksmith, a good farmer . Dem seh yuh a di herbsman and mi a di farmer And anywey mi go marijuana deh pon di corner – Traffic Jam - Damian by stephen marley
- firm Only this year I received a cheery holiday greeting from the firm . The Firm ! Mothafuckas doin that sherm – Piece Of My Mind by Andre Nickatina
- foam "Though when once you are safe married at Christiania, Valdemar Svensen and I will have a fine toss on the seas in the Valkyrie,-and I shall grow young again in the storm and drift of the foam and the dark wild waves! Into the world you sent her, mother, Fashioned her body of coral and foam, Combed a wave in her hair's warm smother, And drove her away from home – The Sea- Child by Katherine Mansfield
- form Promise me then, my love, that you will use all possible means to defer any matrimonial schemes your uncle may form for at least two years. But let me on: Theresa's form - Methinks it glides before me now, Between me and yon chestnut's bough, The memory is so quick and warm; – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- ham No one had had any very exciting vacation adventures except Rachel, who was delayed on her way home by a freight wreck and obliged to spend Christmas eve on a windswept siding with only a ham sandwich between her and starvation, and Eleanor, whose vacation had been one mad whirl of metropolitan gaiety. You gotta be thankful for your food and for the turkey and the ham Gotta be thankful for the milk and cookies jelly and the jam – Thanksgiving Is by Tom T. Hall
- harm I pray you do not harm me! The want of term is town and city's harm; Close chambers we do want to keep us warm. – Autumn by Thomas Nashe
- kama Printed by the Kama Shastra Society for Private Subscribers only.
- karma These views of rebirth and karma have a moral value, for they teach that what a man gets depends on what he is or makes himself to be, and they avoid the difficulty of supposing that a benevolent creator can have given his creatures only one life with such strange and unmerited disproportion in their lots. It must be real bad karma For this to be my dharma – You Burn Me Up I'm A Cigarette by Hall & Oates
- lama I inquired of the High Lama , who spoke a little Hindustani. We need to heed the words of Dalai Lama Or at least the words of yo mama – Stay Human (All The Freaky People) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
- mama But suppose, dear, this had happened, and I had said nothing to Mama , and then we had to confess? I'm not talkin bout your mama Nahhhh, but I'm talkin bout drama – Drama by genius
- perm (c) To the Cis-Uralian Finns, who occupy the country from the borders of Finland to the Oural, belong the Perm iaks (in the Governments of Viatka and Perm ); Ziranians (in the Governments of Archangel and Vologda); Votiaks (in the Governments of Viatka and Kazan); and Vogoulichi (in the Governments of Perm ).
- pharaoh The first one-and the two men in the office listened-was of the general tenor of those addressed to "Pharaoh."
- pharmacy She says to Mrs. Judge Ballard and Mrs. Martingale and me in the Cut-Rate Pharmacy , she says: 'Oh, he's just awfully magnetic-but do you really think he's sincere?
- puma The animal killed was a puma , called in South America a lion; which animal, however, he resembles more in his color than in other respects.
- rama The dead are usually buried, and water and sugar are placed in a dying man's mouth instead of the sacred objects used by Hindus; nor are the dying urged to call on Rama .
- sham Leaning forward confidentially, the girl continued: "I'm a hollow sham , Mr. Gray, but dad doesn't know it.
- warm What a long walk it is, an' how warm it does keep.
- Fame Fortune as well as Fame must obey his sign.
- Pam "Pam and the boys-that's my two brothers, you know, whom you needn't bother about the very least bit in the world, and here's Archie," she added, as the door opened again.
- Ama AMA Computer College (doing business as AMA Colleges) are educational institutions across the Philippines that offer the same programs as AMACU.
- Erma So then, Miss Erma , if I must go on, resumed the well-coaxed Stixon, if my duty to the family driveth me to an 'arrowing subjeck, no words can more justly tell what come to pass than my language to my wife.
- Irma "I wouldn't let on to Gussie, but Ada, the single one, has got Leo's Irma beat for looks.
- Marva Mark Collins (disambiguation), one of several people including:Mark Collins (American football) (born 1964), American football playerMark Collins (musician) (born 1965), English musician (The Charlatans)Mark Collins (Director of the Commonwealth Foundatio
- farms One of the farms on the cliff had lately been taken by Sylvia's father.
- GAMA Well, see you, Vasco da Gama .
44 words made from the letters PHARMA
3 letter words made from PHARMA:aar, amp, apr, ara, arm, arp, ham, hap, map, mar, mph, par, ram, rap, rpm.
4 letter words made from PHARMA:aarp, amah, apar, aram, harm, harp, maar, maha, mara, para, prah, pram, raha, rama, ramp, raph.
5 letter words made from PHARMA:ahmar, ahram, amrah, armah, haram, harap, mahar, pahar, parah, praha, prahm, rahma, rampa.