What is the correct spelling for PHARMAY?
This word (Pharmay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHARMAY
- arm Easleby tapped his fellow-detective's arm . Be slowly lifted up, thou long black arm, Great Gun towering towards Heaven, about to curse; Sway steep against them, and for years rehearse Huge imprecations like a blasting charm! – On Seeing a Piece of Our Heavy Artillery Brought into Action by Wilfred Owen
- army "I'm through with the real army . But I'm the Warlord of rap with my own army Japans' whole military couldn't disarm me – You'll Rock by L.L. Cool J
- barmy The little winds is stirrin' in the trees, Where little birds is chantin' lovers' lays; The music of the sorft an' barmy breeze...
- charm Years had touched her but lightly; but the eternal youth in her heart, as in that of Mrs. Brown, was what gave her the charm of expression and manner.
- charmer Mr. Lovelace came in soon after; all lively, grateful, full of hopes, of duty, of love, to thank his charmer , and to congratulate with her upon the cure she had performed.
- farm He just got back from his farm this morning."
- farmer As the farmer took his seat by my side, the family came to the door to see us off.
- firm But she stood calm and firm .
- foam There was a wild scream of agony and then a dark arm shot up above the red foam .
- foamy As we neared that place the road began to rise through the loveliest woodland scenery-white roses everywhere in great bushes of foamy white, and in climbing wreaths that drooped from the higher trees, wild indigo in purple patches reminding one not a little of heather.
- form And one form of government is as good as another.
- fray The fray draws on, but I shall not share it, and who knows its end?
- gamy Unlike Williams, he thought it perfectly feasible, and rather a neat, gamy thing for a youngster to do.
- ham "Don't th' ham smell good, ye spalpeens, fresh from runnin' th' hills?
- kama We have the first hint of the Kama Shastra Society in a letter to Payne, 5th August 1882. I hope, says Burton, you will not forget my friend, F. F. Arbuthnot, and benefit him by your advice about publishing when he applies to you for it.
- rama In an hour and ten minutes of wearisome toil in leading the horses down, with no possible interval of rest, we came to the village of Rama ; having long before lost sight of the Mediterranean.
- Amy Dressing herself, Helen sat by Amy , a sleepless guard, till she woke, smiling and rosy as a child.
- Fame In this capricious world, nothing is more capricious than posthumous fame.
- Erma Erma Byrd Higher Education Center, Concord University Beckley Campus in Beaver, West Virginia
- farms The great majority of the people did little more than get from the annual yield of their farms or plantations enough to meet the current expenses of the year.
95 words made from the letters PHARMAY
3 letter words made from PHARMAY:aar, amp, apr, ara, arm, arp, ayr, ham, hap, hay, map, mar, may, mph, mya, par, pay, pry, pya, pyr, ram, rap, ray, rpm, rya, yam, yap.
4 letter words made from PHARMAY:aarp, amah, amay, apar, aram, army, ayah, ayam, ayar, harm, harp, haym, hayr, maar, maha, mara, mary, maya, mayr, mypa, para, phay, prah, pram, pray, pyra, raha, rahy, rama, ramp, raph, yahm, yahp, yahr, yama.
5 letter words made from PHARMAY:ahmar, ahram, amrah, armah, ayham, haram, harap, harpy, mahar, mahay, mayar, pahar, parah, paray, payam, phaya, praha, prahm, praya, pyaar, pyrah, rahma, rampa, rampy, ramya.
6 letter words made from PHARMAY:harpya, mahyar, parham, paymah, pharma, phraya, yampah, yarpha.