What is the correct spelling for PHAZE?
This word (Phaze) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHAZE
- daze More conscious of that terrifying, motionless presence beneath him, than able to distinguish it by power of vision, he endured interminable minutes of trembling horror, in a witless daze , before he thought of his match-box. I get lost in a wonderful daze Lost in your wonderful ways – Lost In You by westlife
- face I am not afraid to face danger. I need for you to hear me, And recognize my face. I wish that i could save you From that dark and lonely place. – The Life That You Wished For by Unknown Author
- faze FaZe Clan has made $4,566,212.
- gaze In the end she did nothing more important than to ask if he had seen her brother; but after he had left the party he turned and saw her following him with eyes that he fancied anxious and even frightened in their gaze .
- haze Night after night a glassy moon came up, shining, immense and awful, through a thick haze of heat.
- hazy What we children picked up of our ancient political history was confused with the miraculous story of the Creation, with the supernatural legends and hazy associations of Bible lore.