What is the correct spelling for PHD?
This word (Phd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHD
- pad When he was plowing corn she rode on the horses, clinging like a blue-jay to the rings in the back-pad, her yellow-brown hair blowing.
- pd Although at an early stage of research, CNTs supported metal-nanoparticle catalysts as transition metals Ru, Co, Ag, Pt, Pd , and Au shed new light to catalysis reactions in many fields such as batteries, flat panel displays, and chemical sensors.
- phi His back was turned to the boy and with a sudden, swift rush Phi leaped out and landed full upon his back.
- pod Put a pound of sugar to each pint, and to each gallon, a teaspoon of cloves, the same of allspice, a race of ginger well bruised, a tiny pod of Cayenne pepper, and a half dozen black pepper corns.
- pH By Charles V. Riley, M. A., Ph .