What is the correct spelling for PHE?
This word (Phe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PHE
- he "I knew he would.
- phi It was a merry party who were speeding along their way to the state capital, for a wonderful visit was to be paid and the Phi Sigma Tau and their friends were to pay it.
- pie I've got to play the railroad and all these ground sharks, and see I get the juice while they only get the pie-crust.
- poe A great fellow, Poe.
- She He knew that Unc' Billy would know that she didn't mean it.
- The "Naggeneen," said the Queen.
- pH Gymnasium of Berlin in 1860. He wrote several treatises in the Greek language, and received the degree of D.Ph.
- Che Scaramelli says, Le visioni corporce sono favori propri dei principianti, che incomminciano a camminare nella via dello spirito....
- phew Some of the Spaniards were twisting their rosaries, and repeating prayers, but neither thunder, lightning, nor water seemed to have destroyed the German's good temper, for he shook the drops from his plumed hat with a merry "phew," gaily introducing himself to his comrades as an envoy from the Pollviller regiment.