What is the correct spelling for PHEAPS?
This word (Pheaps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHEAPS
- Chaps Who's them chaps on the platform?
- Peas A fortnight ago he paid fifty florins out of his savings for half a sack of peas, and Heaven knows where he found them.
- Phelps 1869 L. P. Muirhead and E. Phelps , Sidney.
- Phipps Rise of the House of Phipps .
- Pears In the meantime, place the cinnamon in the syrup and boil until it is reduced, place the pears in a pretty dish, pour the syrup over them through a strainer, and allow to cool.
- reaps The proofs of the marriage, the birth, the identity, come out clear and clearer; and the beardless schoolboy at Lyons reaps all the profit of those nameless schemes and that mysterious death.
- phials The phials or envelopes may be stored in a shallow box, or the phials may be mounted on a stout card.
- leaps His spirit leaps in the returning frenzy of that struggle and flight.
36 words made from the letters PHEAPS
3 letter words made from PHEAPS:ape, ash, asp, epa, hap, hep, pap, pas, pea, pep, pes, psa, sap, sea, sep, sha, spa.
4 letter words made from PHEAPS:apse, ashe, eash, epha, hasp, heap, phae, seha.
5 letter words made from PHEAPS:ephas, heaps, papes, pesah, phaps, phase, pheap, pseph, sepah, shape, shapp.