What is the correct spelling for PHEMONIA?
This word (Phemonia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PHEMONIA
- ammonia Ammonia gives a whitish-blue precipitate, soluble in excess.
- armenia This concession being allowed, we may suppose that the ark, instead of resting in Armenia, first struck ground in that part of Tartary which is now inhabited by the Eleuths, as being the most elevated tract of country in the old world.
- daemon Sokrates explains how this has sometimes happened-he recites his experience of the divine sign or Daemon ib.
- demon Lottie was a little indignant and perplexed at this scene; but noted, with a feeling of disgust, that her partner's face, in his anger, had the look of a demon. From ashes of their ruined eden Cloaked and veiled we follow demon – Forever In Ebony Drowning by hecate enthroned
- gemini GEMINI, the Twins, two stars in the southern hemisphere named Castor and Pollux; also the name of a sign of the zodiac.
- lemon Add the liquor and rose water by degrees, and then stir in, gradually, the juice and grated rind of the lemon.
- Hemming Leaning forward, he touched the farther end of the strip of brown stuff that she was hemming.
- Herminia For a woman is a woman, let Girton do its worst; and Herminia not less but rather more than the rest of them.