What is the correct spelling for PHEOBE?
This word (Pheobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHEOBE
- feb Feb 27, 1864. By W. W. Garrard.
- hebe From the 29th of October until the 15th day of December, chained ankle to ankle, wrist to wrist, and wearing a steel collar from which chains hung and were riveted to the rings on my legs, I lay in that vile iron cage known as the "Pirates' Chapel," in company with Mount and eight sullen, cursing ruffians, taken in piracy off the Virginia capes by his Majesty's ship Hebe , consort of the frigate Asia.
- herb We just call him Prophet Eli and listen to his predictions and drink his herb tea and let him set broken bones and charm away disease-and there's no kick coming, for he will never take a cent from any one."
- hob Hob maintained that if these wise men could make gold there was no point in sending them a chest full.
- lobe "No," said Smith, tugging reflectively at the lobe of his left ear.