What is the correct spelling for PHIIP?
This word (Phiip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHIIP
- chip Child as he was, in the summer months he roamed the shady plantations, and sailed his chip and paper boats down their brawling streams, feeding on the nuts and berries, and lying for hours asleep beneath the shadows of their branching trees. I got a mellowship, I got a fellowship I got a nonstop 'Yo swan' hello chip – Mellowship Slinky In B Major by red hot chili peppers
- chirp On my imitating their chirp one fluttered down, and attempted to alight on my horse's ears.
- hip I must speak the truth, and the ball is still in the poor lad's hip ," I answered, for I enjoyed the fellow's fear too much to help him. Shoot straight from the hip Gone forever in a trigger slip – God Is a Bullet by concrete blonde
- hopi Joe took him into the Hopi House and they spent an hour or so going over the exhibition of Indian trophies there.
- pei By this means they may be able to turn the scales in favour of the man they select, as the student agitation turned the scales in July 1920 in favour of Wu-Pei-Fu against the An Fu party.
- phi I imagine that the term Pharaoh itself is compounded of Phi -Ourah, Vox Ori, sive Dei.
- phial With a quick, almost despairing action, he put the cigarette in his mouth and then drew a small phial from his pocket.
- philip St. Philip , by Banco, for the hosiers.
- pi Is that a pi book? kaya ma bi ei kaya ma di a a ma pi ei – Kayama by ATB
- piaf PIAF (A Privacy Impact Assessment Framework for data protection and privacy rights) is a European Commission co-funded project that aims to encourage the EU and its Member States to adopt a progressive privacy impact assessment policy as a means of addressing needs and challenges related to privacy and to the processing of personal data.
- pie Carefully Louise deposited the pie on the kitchen table.
- pip Pip-Emma said, and relapsed into deep thought again.
- pipe He put down his pipe , though it was only half-smoked, but remained quietly seated in the one spot.
- poi Ma poi che 'l non e articolo di fede, Tenete quella parte che vi piace, Che l'autor libramente vel concede.
- ship Now to my ship .
- whip Time enough to go at skimpin' when she's settled, and busy, an' I get the whip hand.
- pH After dinner I took occasion to have much discourse with Mr. Ph .
- Phipps What Miss Phipps is like, and the other teachers, and the girls in your class, and who sleeps in your bedroom, and every single thing that happens to you."
- Phil He's pretty big feelin', Phil is.
- Philippe The Comte de St. Vallier loved books in Italian bindings, and there is a Roman de Perceforest in the collection of the Duc d'Aumale, that bears the Saint Vallier arms and marks of ownership, though it was confidently believed to have been bound for Grolier when it belonged to King Louis-Philippe.
- Phillip Dugan, D.W.C. Nesfield, G. Nathanson, G. Mancusi, Phillip Jones, Charles E. Holbrook, E. Pique, Walter C. Campbell, Carl Formes, W.H. Kinross and Jacob Stadfeldt.
- Phillipa But next day Phillipa suddenly announced her intention of returning to town.
- PP Square 12mo, 452 pp.
- PHIS Animism, I. 104, 332; II. 167; III. 42, 98. See also Aboriginal deities, Nats, Nature worship, Phis
- Phish Alaska", a song by Phish from the album Party Time "Alaska", a song by Shadow Gallery from the album Carved in Stone "Alaska", a song by U.