What is the correct spelling for PHILIPPS?
This word (Philipps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILIPPS
- philip Sir Philip Roden left his seat and, crossing the room, locked the door.
- Phelps Ralph came backward sprawling, and landed in a heap in Jack's lap, knocking Walt Phelps with him.
- Phipps What would Miss Phipps say?
- Philips If the reader would indulge his curiosity any farther in the comparison of particulars, he may read the first Pastoral of Philips , with the second of his contemporary, and the fourth and fifth of the former, with the fourth and first of the latter; where several parallel places will occur to every one.
- Phillips Phillips was brought up in a pious New England home.
- Philippe "I feel as though I were in a dream, too," said Philippe .