What is the correct spelling for PHILIS?
This word (Philis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILIS
- hills In my adobe hacienda nested in the western hills Evening breezes softly murmur harmony with whippoorwills – My Adobe Hacienda by Hank Snow
- phidias "If Phidias were to come back, he would recommend you to give it up.
- philip "I am not examining you," said Mr. Philip .
- piles Piles of boxes containing cigarettes, that had lain in the sun, were found to contain nothing but fine dust on being opened.
- Phelps By the way, you know there is a great deal of gossip about the almost perfect state of preservation of the body, Mrs. Phelps .
- Phyllis "Well," said he, "will you look after Phyllis when I'm gone?"
- Philips Even at five philips he would be dear.
- Phillips They were friends always, and Phillips spoke often in Plymouth Church, and uttered many a glowing word of his fellow-laborer.
- Phil By Himself 568 Phil May as Punch.
- Phillip Flinders and Lieutenant John Murray, who discovered Port Phillip , were both there during part of the same time.
- Philly Well, I got the 'Little Mother' all to myself from Newark to Philly and we went a twenty-knot clip, I tell you, for big as I am, I was just bursting to unload my worries upon someone, and that little woman seems born to carry the major portion of all creation's.
- fills The single eye that fills the body full of light was a thing so rare that its possession woke suspicion.
- files Project Gutenberg encourages users to created new formats from the plain text files to suit their individual needs.
- foils And already was the house full of brave and valiant knights, and esquires who even now were jousting with foils and overthrew many an one.
- pills So to bed, taking one of my pills .
- fails The animal fails to grow.
- phials "So much the better for you," said Marie, "for your laboratory, and your retorts and phials are now being searched by order of the king."
- pails So the children started off, with their shovels and sand pails .