What is the correct spelling for PHILLPS?
This word (Phillps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILLPS
- philip 60; submit to Philip V. of Spain, vii.
- Phelps I saw Peter Phelps to-day, and he says he'll fix the place all up for us if we'll have it, but of course I wouldn't say anything about it till I'd spoken to you."
- Phipps "I'll tell Miss Phipps that I wish you to go out with your brother on Saturday afternoons, and you'll have a fine time together seeing all that is to be seen.
- Philips Philips, Milton's nephew, in this case it may be hoped, not relying on his uncle, calls Warner a "good plain writer of moral rules and precepts": the fact being that though he sometimes moralises he is in the main a story-teller, and much more bent on narrative than on teaching.
- Phillips In 1844 the versatile artist-dramatist, Watts Phillips , first declared himself in Punch with a few examples of his art, which George Cruikshank had fostered.
- Phillip King had entered the service when he was twelve years of age, and was previously under Phillip in the Europe.
- Phillipa What summoned Phillipa to London was this note: "I must see you.
- phials While sick it chanced that two phials of liquid were placed in water to cool, one containing a medicine ordered for him by the doctor, the other a diluted poison called Sollimanus.
- fillips When I am sufficiently familiarized to contradiction, rebuke, fillips on the forehead, and raps on the knuckles, she will then hear me my prayers, pack me off peaceably to bed for tonight, and graciously bestow a pat and a promise upon me for tomorrow!