What is the correct spelling for PHILLS?
This word (Phills) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILLS
- hills Nestled in the heart of the Tennessee Hills There neat the pines midst the rocks and the rills – Tragic Romance by Porter Wagoner
- phial Then, taking the phial and the apples that had grown on the withered branch, she mounted the car drawn by the dragons, and she went once more from Corinth.
- Phyllis After telling me about Phyllis , she returned to the point where she had broken off.
- Philips "Yonder is a Castilian wench for whom I will give fifty Philips , O dalal," he announced.
- Phillips " James Phillips , Rokeby.
- Phil How far the system answers its purpose I am unable to judge; but if the experience of Mr. Phil May may be taken as an example, there is every reason why the Man should remain Unknown.
- Philly You know a chap with a German name is president of it, but he's a real patriot, hundred per cent, not fifty-fifty, Philly .
- Chills Timidly the Countess inspected the furniture of the apartment, taking chills at the dingy articles she saw, in the midst of her heat.
- fills Thus let this emerald please thee;-and know that the fire That fills it with light burns more fierce in the heart of thy Friend."
- ills How many ills I figure to myself, As causes that my son is not return'd!
- pills Thence home by water in great pain, and at my office a while, and thence a little to Sir W. Pen, and so home to bed, and finding myself beginning to be troubled with wind as I used to be, and in pain in making water, I took a couple of pills that I had by me of Mr. Hollyard's.
- phials The next person who followed him was Mr Pottyfar, the first lieutenant, who had contrived, wounded as he was, to reach a packet of the universal medicine, and had taken so many bottles before he was found out, that he was one morning found dead in his bed, with more than two dozen empty phials under his pillow, and by the side of his mattress.