What is the correct spelling for PHILPS?
This word (Philps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILPS
- philip So much for the eldest branch, that of Philip Holbein.
- Phelps The Lakes Trail runs parallel to the mountains, following closely the base of the range and skirting the shore of each large body of water from Leigh Lake at the north to Phelps Lake at the south.
- Phipps Phipps, and such a rabble of cut-throats as were fit for the work that they had for them to do."
- Philips But it is very certain that, of all the high parties concerned, Alexander Farnese was the least reprehensible for the over-throw of Philips hopes.
- Phillips S. E. Sewall and Mr. Wendell Phillips both made a plea in its behalf before this committee, and the gallantry and manliness of this committee allowed me a hearing of several hour's time in all, besides allowing me to present the two following Bills, which they afterwards requested a copy of in writing.
- phials I willingly obeyed his injunctions, while he sent to have his dispensary cleaned, and the phials and gallipots which had escaped fracture picked up.
- FLIPS Joseph takes a small coin from his wallet, flips it in the air, and covers it with his hand when it falls on the table.