What is the correct spelling for PHILS?
This word (Phils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHILS
- hills And all the hotties on the hills Just getting rich and making bills – Cha Ching by Hedley
- phial It is a little phial with a cork, and a tube or pipe passing through it.
- piles It would scarcely help you, would it, to be told to arrange coins in piles , the best coins at top and bottom and the worst in the middle, unless you were first taught to distinguish real from counterfeit.
- Phelps By the way, Mr. Phelps , if you will permit me.
- Phyllis I have always had a warm corner in my heart for little Phyllis Gedge, ever since she was a blue-eyed child.
- Philips Then at one thousand and one hundred philips, Ayoub, she is....
- Phil "The young beggars know their-classical dictionary, at all events," said one of them maliciously, which was quite bright for a Lit-and-Phil.
- Philly "Car 56 to Philly Control," Ben called.
- hails Then Peggy hails a hansom, and bids the cabman drive as quickly as he can to the G. W. station.
- fills The introduction to the excellent translation of Balzac's novels undertaken by Mr. Saintsbury, contains a short account of his life, but this only fills a few pages and does not enter into much detail.
- files It was found difficult for Members of Congress to find adequate quarters, and it was always a problem to move records and files .