What is the correct spelling for PHINEAS?
This word (Phineas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHINEAS
- chinese Lookin Chinese , with my knees stuck together like siamese – Any Man by Eminem
- finesse Call it finesse, the game give it all I possess – I'm Back by az
- fins The heavy, red salmon runs in the fall of the year, from August to November, and the heads of all the streams, even to the little brooks among the mountains, are filled with ugly, dark, yellow-and-white spotted fish pushing their way upward, until I have seen five huge fish in a tiny pool too shallow to cover their back-fins.
- pains Amid the rustle of his planted hills, Life overflows without ambitious pains; And rains down life until the basin spills, And mounts more dizzy high the more it rains – Meditations In Time Of Civil War by William Butler Yeats
- phidias The eldest is a thing of beauty, with lines to delight a Phidias .
- phone Pick up the phone Cos I'm standing on my own – Standing On My Own by Travis
- Ines First blood to Kit Ines !
- LINEs But how can they have got through our lines in the night, Muro?
- Shiners You want to keep those shiners in your pocket-I know you; and Brady, shamed into compliance, also went into his place.
- Wines He selected the wines in his cellar with the greatest care, and paid for them prices which the wine merchant, in these days of cheap wines, was unaccustomed to receive from men of thrice his income.
- fines 4483. Have you ever paid any fines or liberty money for yourself or for any of your family?
- whines The warrior must not here look big, The lawyer doffs his forked wig, The portly merchant rich and free, Forgets his pride and bends the knee; The doctor gives his terrors scope, And, like a patient, whines for hope; In short the wise have childish fits, And fools and madmen find their wits.
- dines The workman who dines on roast beef and new Irish potatoes will be healthier and stronger than he who begins with "mock-turtle," and goes up through the lane of a luxuriant table till he comes to almond-nuts.
- phials This was no fault of the doctor's, certainly, for he took unwearied pains with the lad, keeping him close to the pestle and mortar, or on the trot about town with phials and pill-boxes; and if he ever flagged in his industry, which he was rather apt to do, the doctor would fly into a passion, and ask him if he ever expected to learn his profession, unless he applied himself closer to the study.
- phonies Anyway, I wouldn't blame her, after the exhibition I made the other night, for classin' me with the phonies .
- NINES They had been put in an enclosure, next to a Canadian field dressing-station flying the Red Cross, when suddenly the enemy's guns began to shell the area with five-point-nines.
191 words made from the letters PHINEAS
3 letter words made from PHINEAS:ain, ane, ani, ans, ape, ash, asp, epa, epi, han, hap, hen, hep, hie, hin, hip, ies, inh, nap, nip, pan, pas, pea, pei, pen, pes, phi, pia, pie, pin, psa, psi, sap, sea, sen, sep, sha, sin, sip, spa.
5 letter words made from PHINEAS:aisen, aisne, anesi, anies, anise, anshe, ansip, aphis, apish, ashen, ashin, aspen, aspie, eisha, ensha, enshi, ephas, eshan, haine, haise, hanis, hansi, hasen, heaps, heian, heins, hepsi, hinse, hsian, insha, ipsen, isnae, naish, nashe, nashi, nephi, nipah, paesi, paine, pains, panes, panis, pashi, pasin, pasni, peans, pehin, peins, penhs, penia, penis, pesah, phaen, phase, piane, pians, piena, pinas, pines, pisan, sahin, sahni, saine, saiph, saneh, sanei, sapei, sapin, sapne, senai, senia, sepah, sepia, sepin, shain, shape, shean, shein, sheni, shian, shina, shine, sinha, sipah, sipan, sneha, snipe, spahn, spain, spani, spine.
4 letter words made from PHINEAS:apis, apne, apse, ashe, asin, eash, epha, esna, haei, hani, hasn, hasp, hean, heap, hens, hiep, hisn, ieah, insh, nape, naps, nash, neah, neap, nepa, nieh, nipa, nipe, nips, pain, pane, pans, pean, pehn, penh, phae, phai, piha, pine, pins, pisa, sahi, sane, sanh, seha, sehn, sein, shan, shia, shin, ship, siah, sian, sieh, siha, sine, snap, snip, span, spin.