What is the correct spelling for PHISIK?
This word (Phisik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHISIK
- frisk Frisk his cap and belt.
- husk Here the portrait of the blooming, beautiful husk of a soul exulting in haughty arrogance; yonder that husk itself, transformed by the hand of death into a rigid, colourless caricature, a mummy without embalming.
- phase On one phase of this matter of the margin the Church holds a wonderful secret.
- physic "What is physic for your father, you foolish child, is not physic for a young creature like you," he said.
- physics Geometry thus completed is evidently a natural science; we may in fact regard it as the most ancient branch of physics .
- physique He was a handsome fellow, with a magnificent physique .
- risk It was such a risk .
- whisk I saw nothing that would answer for a weapon but a whisk broom, which I seized, and endeavored to thrust through the meshes of the grating.
- whisky Come in and have a whisky and see the new club-rooms!
- Fisk The messenger left, but in a moment or two returned to report to the apparently amazed secretary that Fisk had met him outside the door, had taken the certificates away from him, and "had run away with them."