What is the correct spelling for PHIYSIC?
This word (Phiysic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHIYSIC
- aphasic A person who is aphasic may be competent to make a will.
- civic It was a task that the young attorney, with earnest zeal and new ideals of civic honor, had long before entered upon.
- phallic In Teutonic beliefs phallic deities were developed quite comparable to those of Greece and Rome.
- pharisaic Some men mix in doubtful company, and say that they have no Pharisaic exclusiveness, and even sometimes defend themselves by Christ's example, who received sinners and ate with them.
- phrygia Persia and Phrygia , Commagene and Egypt, every region from the Sahara to Cumberland, were adding to the pantheon.
- physic He began to write upon the arts and sciences, and practised chemistry and physic with such success that his reputation shortly became considerable.
- physical She closed her eyes, leaning back in her chair as if from physical weakness.
- physics It is in morals as in physics ; unless the source of practical principles be elevated, it will be in vain to attempt to make them flow on a high level in their future course.
- physique I thought you'd want to educate yourself to such superiority over common woman that you could take the platform, and backed by your splendid physique , work for suffrage or lecture to educate the masses."
- sic 15.; in virginis utero, et sic sine viri ope, divini spiritus vi conceptum ac formatum.