What is the correct spelling for PHLEGHM?
This word (Phleghm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHLEGHM
- helium Some of them are more familiar than hydrogen and helium .
- helm The sail swung over in the customary way; every movement of the figure at the helm was so familiar and natural that comfort began to steal into her heart.
- phlegm Their phlegm leads me on, and I say more than I ought.
- plum The size of a plum You can come git some – Earthquake by House Of Pain
- Clem Still his school character was good, and there was a certain worth about him, which made him sometimes withdraw his resistance, though never submit; and Felix had some hope that it would be so in the present case, when, while speeding to church in the dark winter Monday morning, he overheard Lance say to Clem ent, 'I say, Clem , 'tis a jolly stinging frost.