What is the correct spelling for PHLEPS?
This word (Phleps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHLEPS
- flaps Now and then one of us looked out between the flaps of the tent into the darkness and watched-a case of "Sister Ann!
- Phelps But even if it angered me such words as those of Professor Phelps would take the sting all out.
- Phipps If Mrs. Phipps will let me advise her, I'll make this house so she won't know it before I've done with it.
- Philips Philips said not a word, but again turned an imploring face to this man.
- Phillips Thence up and down about business in several places, as to speak with Mr. Phillips , but missed him, and so to Mr. Beacham, the goldsmith, he being one of the jury to-morrow in Sir W. Batten's case against Field.
- helps Nursing only helps it to its feet for a fresh start.
- flops The annoyance of a shade that will not run true on the roller and flops in the wind coming through an open window can be overcome by using guide wires as follows:
- FLIPS For this absorbing Markov chain, the fundamental matrix is The expected number of steps starting from each of the transient states is Therefore, the expected number of coin flips before observing the sequence (heads, tails, heads) is 10, the entry for the state representing the empty string.