What is the correct spelling for PHOBE?
This word (Phobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHOBE
- fob Two five-dollar gold pieces rolled out first, then a handful of small change, a black ring evidently whittled out of a rubber button and lastly a watch-fob ornament.
- hebe She had never heard of Hebe .
- hob They tried hard to fix up the returns but Hob and I were at the count and we saw it clean.
- lobe Leaves thin; upper surface light green, smooth; lower surface pale green, hairy; terminal lobe acute; petiolar sinus deep, narrow; basal sinus variable in depth and width; lateral sinus deep and narrow; teeth deep and wide.
- phage phage display) but essentially all are dependent on techniques that similarly allow the "insertion" or "swapping-out" of portions of the antibody molecule.
- phase In the first and second years a wife is absorbed in the experiment of marriage and in the sentimental phase of love.
- phobia Had the age-old Apache fear of the dead been activated by the Redax into an acute phobia -to strike down such a level-headed man as Buck?
- Niobe Her attitude, that of a youthful Niobe , all tears, but at the same time all curves and delicious contours, would have played the deuce with an anchorite.
- Kobe Our trip through the Inland Sea, from Kobe to Nagasaki, was one of the most delightful experiences that we had in Japan.