What is the correct spelling for PHOBES?
This word (Phobes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHOBES
- hobbes They would agree with Hobbes that temporal and spiritual government are but two words brought into the world to make men see double and mistake their lawful sovereign.
- hobbs "Scared of a female past eighty, Miner Hobbs ," the old voice cheered.
- phobia It's an old failing of his-a phobia against telephones.
- phobos On February 10 I had my first vision of Mars' two moons, known to our astronomers as Diemos and Phobos .
- phoebe You had to leave the highway where it dipped into a cool dark hollow among the pines, and follow a lonely old road that the wood-choppers sometimes used in winter, and that led you, if you followed it far enough, to a tumble-down old mill on another cross-road, where the brook chattered and laughed all day long at the rusty wheel, and the phoebe built unmolested under the sagging beams, and you could sometimes hear a trout jumping among the foam bubbles in the twilight.
- Forbes Mrs. Forbes passed on upstairs.
- FOBS As pocket watches proliferated, cigar cutter watch fobs frequently became a status symbol.
49 words made from the letters PHOBES
4 letter words made from PHOBES:boeh, bope, bose, bosh, epos, esop, hebo, hobe, hoes, hope, hops, hose, peso, pose, posh, sbep, sbop, sheb, shoe, shop, sobh.
5 letter words made from PHOBES:boeps, eshop, hopes, phobe, phose, shobe, sobeh.
3 letter words made from PHOBES:bop, bos, bph, bps, bse, bsh, eos, hep, hob, hoe, hop, ops, pbs, pes, pob, poe, sbe, sep, sob, soh, sop.