What is the correct spelling for PHOINE?
This word (Phoine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHOINE
- chine Just at the door the captain aimed at the fugitive one last tremendous cut, which would certainly have split him to the chine had it not been intercepted by our big signboard of Admiral Benbow.
- fine "It gave me a fine excuse. Your heart anticipate my heart, You must be just before, in fine, See and make me see, for your part, New depths of the divine! – By The Fire-Side by Robert Browning
- hone He begged her to become his own; She talked of ether and ozone, And painted yellow poodles on Her brother's razor hone ; Then talked of Noah and Neb'chadnezzar, And Timon and Tiglath-pileser- While he at her heart portals knocked, She talked and talked and talked and talked!
- paine Paine never mixed In money matters to another's wrong For his sake or a system's.
- phone Is there any reason why I can't use the phone now-the test instrument?
- rhine I had expected to be disappointed in the river, because nearly everybody I met on board ship tried to impress upon me that we had nothing half so good in England; while as for the Rhine , it wasn't a patch on the Hudson.
- rhone 2 Rhone , the, i.
- Thine I recognise thine accents, artless flesh!
- Heine Berlioz, who heard her in her youth, pronounced her the greatest virtuoso in Germany, in one of his letters to Heine ; and while she was little more than a child she had gained the heartiest admiration in England, France, and Germany.
- iPhone Bombora, The Story of Australian Surfing is a two-part television documentary made by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, broadcast in 2009 Bombora, iPhone application that includes ocean forecasting features
- phoned Although not knowing Mr. Nelson, she phoned him of her friend's serious condition, and he went immediately to her bedside.
- phones Buy four binding posts and use one for the aerial wire, one for the ground wire, and two for the phones or head set.
57 words made from the letters PHOINE
4 letter words made from PHOINE:eipo, enoh, heon, hiep, hino, hoei, hone, hope, hopi, ipho, ipoh, neoh, nieh, nipe, ohne, open, pehn, penh, peon, phon, pine, pion, poin, pone.
3 letter words made from PHOINE:eon, epi, hen, hep, hie, hin, hip, hoe, hop, inh, ion, ipo, neo, nip, one, pei, pen, phi, pie, pin, poe, poi.
5 letter words made from PHOINE:heino, henio, hopei, hopen, hopin, nephi, opine, pehin, phone, pineo, pinho.