What is the correct spelling for PHOYO?
This word (Phoyo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHOYO
- foyer But I know he doesn't want-" Wallie turned down his collar with a quick flip, looked doubtfully at his shoes, and passed through the glowing little foyer into the room beyond.
- goya Goya revived the best traditions of his country's art; he was the last of the great masters and the first of the moderns.
- phi Phi smiled as he spoke.
- phobia Phobia means only "fear" in Greek, but the term is much more satisfying to nervous people than the shorter but too definite English term, dread, or fear.
- phoebe When Phoebe had overcome her restrictions so triumphantly, surely every one who dares to teach should try to rise above personal infirmities, and treat children like the "merry robins that they are."
- phone Just as traffic there keeps to the left kerb, instead of to the right curb, so whereas here I call you up on the telephone, there you phone me down.
- phony Right under Piddie's nose he fixes it up too, and waits while I takes the phony message in to Mr. Robert.
- photo I have said we must seek guidance in some photo -physical phenomenon.
- Phyla As far back as the record extends they show no sign of becoming merged with other phyla in any synthetic group.
- pH In the spelling of these sounds by means of the English we are hampered by the circumstance of th and ph being already used in a different sense.
- mayo Willum J. O'Brien,' he says, 'was born in th' County iv Mayo forty years ago,' he says.
- Faye Miss Faye and Lawrence Millard seem to be old friends.
- Phil 6. 2200 Zeller, Phil .
- FOO Foo Cha and his master looked at one another in silence.