What is the correct spelling for PHRACE?
This word (Phrace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHRACE
- brace We had, I should have said, our guns in readiness, and a brace of pistols in our belts, so that we were well armed for the encounter with a wild bull, who, looking upon human beings and every other animal as enemies, was a dangerous character to engage.
- grace My childhood had no grace of childhood, my youth had no charm of youth, and what can be expected from such a lost beginning?"
- horace As Horace says, the mountains are in labor and the issue is but a ridiculous mouse.
- phase The new step presents the commander with a new problem, a phase in the solution of the original problem; the new problem is related to the abandoned basic problem, because it arises out of the same situation, which has not changed.
- phrase Of course Captain Meredith did not perceive how very wide of the mark his sensible phrase led him.
- piracy Time came when the trade was put under the ban of law and made akin to piracy .
- price You must hold him there and pay his price .
- race But he was intelligent, and in his mind he held perhaps the entire history of his race .
- thrace Wide through Thrace Congratulations sound: glad thanks to heaven The parents give, and hail the happy day Which gave Pandion's daughter to the king; And gave the pair a son.
- thrice Then let us, brother, with our might, Work for Him while 'tis called To-day; Looking above for strength, for light, Press forward in this thrice -blest way.
- trace Not a trace of them.
- Phrased But she saw no reason why Evanthia should not "find happiness," as she phrased it, fading out with a baby in her arms, so to speak.
- phrases Capitalize also, common nouns in phrases used as proper nouns.
87 words made from the letters PHRACE
3 letter words made from PHRACE:ace, aec, apc, ape, apr, arc, are, arp, cap, car, cer, cpa, cpr, crp, ear, epa, era, hap, hep, pac, par, pea, per, prc, pre, rap, rep.
4 letter words made from PHRACE:acer, ache, acre, aper, arch, cape, care, carp, chap, char, crap, each, ehrc, epha, hare, harp, heap, hear, hera, pace, pare, pcha, pear, pech, pehr, phae, prae, prah, prch, preh, race, rahe, rape, raph, reap, reph, rhea.
5 letter words made from PHRACE:acher, caper, capre, cheap, crape, ecrha, harpe, herpa, pacer, pache, paech, parce, parch, peach, pecha, perca, perch, phrae, preah, preca, raphe, reach, recap.