What is the correct spelling for PHROPECY?
This word (Phropecy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PHROPECY
- dropsy Responsible government was in a fair way of being permanently established when Sir Charles Bagot unhappily died in 1843 of dropsy , complicated by heart-disease; and Lord Metcalfe was brought from India to create-as it soon appeared-confusion and discord in the political affairs of the province.
- frowzy This, indeed, forms no part of their character; on the contrary they are what Swift would call a frowzy people.
- proposer The avowed design of its proposer was to abolish war altogether.
- Froze He was a dark, taciturn man, and his moody silence froze up conversation.
- props It was a well-contrived trap-boards covered with earth-a surface supported by props which had been pulled away by ropes.
- Phipps The first buildings were constructed by Champlain on a relatively level piece of ground, now occupied by a market-house and close to a famous old church erected in the days of Frontenac, in commemoration of the victorious repulse of the New England expedition led by Phipps .
128 words made from the letters PHROPECY
3 letter words made from PHROPECY:ceo, cer, cop, coy, cpr, cro, crp, cry, hep, hoe, hop, hoy, hyo, ore, pcp, pep, per, poe, pop, prc, pre, pro, pry, pyr, rep, rho, roc, roe, rye.
4 letter words made from PHROPECY:cero, chey, choe, chop, choy, chye, coey, cope, copy, core, corp, crop, crye, echo, ehrc, eohr, eppy, eroh, hero, hoer, hoey, hope, hore, hory, hoye, hppy, hyer, hype, hypo, oche, opec, oppy, opry, pech, pehr, peor, peyo, phor, phyo, poer, pope, popy, porc, pore, prch, preh, prep, prey, prop, pyre, reho, reph, repp, rhye, roey, rohe, rohp, rope, ropy, roye, ryce, rype, yech, yehr, yeoh, yohe, yohr, yore.
5 letter words made from PHROPECY:chepo, chopp, chore, copeh, coyer, crepy, cypre, ehrco, epoch, hoper, hyper, ocher, ochre, opher, opper, orchy, pecor, perch, percy, poche, porch, porec, poyer, proch, prope, pyper, rechy, reppy, ropey, rophy, yoreh.